Wednesday, May 24, 2006

More pictures!

We took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese last Friday night to celebrate Tanner's success at potty- training. Yay Tanner! I made the mistake of letting him potty outside, while we were a park since there was no restrooms. A few days later, Jim calls me, upset, from Home Depot. Apparently, Tanner had to go and since they were in the garden center, he thought that was okay! Oops!
The neighbor kids all playing...I think they were sailing on a boat in a storm.
I was upstairs putting laundry away and I hear Tanner telling me lost his sucker. I asked he were it was and he said the kitty had it. He wasn't kidding!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather W. said...

Tanner must be so funny!! Those are great pics and great stories along with them! And hey, when a boy's gotta go, a boy's gotta go!!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»